Passive components (capacitors, resistors, fuses, filters)
- Hard-wired AC Surge Protectors MSB6 i MSB10
- Hard-wired AC Surge Protectors seria MSB10
- Hard-wired single-phase Type 2 + 3 AC surge protector MLPX1-230L-W
- LED street lighting surge protector MLPx-230x-x-2L
- LED street lighting Surge Protector Seria MLPx-xxx
- Surge Protector for LED lighting system DSLP1-230L
- Surge Protectors for LED lighting system MLPC1-230L-R, MLPC1-230L-V
- Type 2 (C) DC surge arresters DS50PVS-500
- The DLA-06-IS surge arresters for IT devices
- The DLA-12-IS surge arresters for IT devices
- Boxes with PV protection
- Terminal for V-wiring for surge arresters KN T 1316I
List of products by brand CITEL
CITEL protects all electronic and electric equipment from lightning strikes and electrical transients caused by lightning and switching transients and electromagnetic interferences.
For this, CITEL manufactures two complementary products lines:
- Gas Discharge Tubes (GDTs) are the basic passive components used to protect telephone exchanges and equipments from voltage surges; the GDT is a small hi-tech component (less than 1 cm) and they are generally installed on telephone networks by telecommunication operator.We are the only ones to manufacture our own GDT that we integrate into our protection moudules. CITEL products, thanks to many patents, are homologated by a lot of international groups.
- Surge Protection Devices (SPDs) are units combining several protection components. The may be used by the installer or by the end customer. They are designed to be incorporated in an installation to protect all electric, electronic and data-processing equipment from transient overvoltages.
The CITEL rangeis as wide as it is complete.
Whether standard or custom solutions, CITEL covers all their clients needs. This ambition guides company's daily activities.
Adapting to local markets specific needs, risk levels and applications, CITEL offers protection for low voltage installations, communication networks, photovotaic systems as well as LED lighting.
The millions of SPD’s made and sold each year are proof positive of the high-quality standards, consistency and reliability of their products for clients and partners around the world.