Compact split-core current transformers for cables | ELEQ
Compact split-core current transformers for cables
Superfast and accurate current measurement using our new split-core current transformers. ELEQ’s new low power current transformers
are ideal for use in combination with digital power meters in existing installations. Each current sensor is supplied with colour-coded leads.
The power and class specifications apply to the conditions at the end of these leads. The transformers meet IEC60044-1 standards and
have an output current of 1 A or 5A.
• Ideal for use in very confined spaces
• Superfast mounting
• For application around isulated cable of max. 18mm, 28mm, 42mm and 2x42mm diameter
• Compact and hinged (30mm to 50mm width)
• Low power output
• Include colour-coded leads
• TQ30 60 up to 250/1A cl.3
• TQ40-B 100 up to 250/1A cl.1 or 150 up to 250/5A cl.1
• TQ40-C 200 up to 500/1A cl. 1 or 250 up to 500/5A cl. 1
|TQ30, TQ40-B, TQ40-C, TQ50-E||TQ50-L|