- Medical Applications with Precision Induction Heating
- Applications for automotive industry
- Aluminum Brazing
- Brazing a magnetic steel cutting tool
- Pin Sealing
- Atmospheric Brazing
- Soldering brass and steel radiator caps
- Carbide Tipping
- Hot Heading a Steel Wire to Create a Screw
- Induction heating in nanotechnology applications
- Susceptor Heating
- Levitation heating
- Heating for Tube and Pipe
- Heating aluminum wire to create screens
- Fastener Heating
- Induction Heating for Automotive Manufacturing
- Preheating Parts for Welding
- Induction heating for bolt expansion in steam turbines
- Fiber Optics Heating
- Shrink Fitting
- Stator shrink fitting
- Shrink Fitting an Aluminum Motor Housing
- Shrink Fitting an Assembled Wrist Pin into a Connecting Rod
- Shell Tempering
- Hardening the teeth of a large saw blade
- Compact generator for hardening
- Curing Plastisol
- Coating curing by heating the aluminum block
- Metal Melting
- Melting silicon in graphite crucible for material testing
- Hot forming
- Forging rods of various materials and dimensions
- Catheter Tipping
- Crystal growing
- Getter Firing
- Material Testing
- Cap Sealing
- Sealing an Aluminum Cap Seal on a Plastic Jug
- Plastic Reflow - Induction Heat Staking
- Curing Coatings
- Metal-glass Sealing
- Bonding Solar Panel Shingles
- Induction knife for roof tiles
- Annealing a stainless steel handle
- Annealing of copper pipes
- Coating - e.g. car screws
- Glaze removal from the winding wire
- Removing plastic coating from steel tubes
Induction heating is a process which is used to bond, harden or soften metals or other conductive materials. For many modern manufacturing processes, induction heating offers an attractive combination of speed, consistency and control.
In the Induction Heating section you will find ready-made devices for induction heating offered by Dacpol Service, as well as you will find out what we manufacture and what we are able to produce inductors (inductors, coils) for induction heating. In addition, in the "Knowledge base - induction heating" tab you will find information on induction heating, various types of applications of induction heating technology.
Induction heating is a method of heating conductive materials placed in an alternating magnetic field. The heat generated is mainly the result of the eddy current flowing in a thin, surface layer of material (charge) caused by the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction. In the case of ferromagnetic materials, part of the heat generated is the result of hysteresis losses
Induction heating - applications
Induction heating is used in many fields and industries ranging from jewelry, to the steel industry and shipbuilding. To learn more applications and examples, please visit the "Induction Heating - Knowledge Base".
Production and research.
Our devices are used by many manufacturers, large and small companies as well as leading universities, laboratories and research centers. More products and solutions offered in the "Induction heating devices" tab.
Maximizing production after using induction heating.
Our innovative, advanced technologies and the current state of knowledge affect the accelerated return on investment by:
- Performance improvement
- Improving energy efficiency
- Easy integration with the existing process
- Easy to use
Each application is tailored to individual customer needs.
Our products are adapted to the individual projects of our clients, and at the same time, due to consistency, speed and precision, they constantly replace outdated heating methods all over the world. For the offer of repairs, modernization and production of new inducers for induction heating, please visit the tab "Inducers for induction heating".