Nuotraukos yra skirtos tik informaciniams tikslams. Peržiūrėkite produkto specifikaciją
DK serijos keitikliai nuolatinei srovei matuoti
Split Core (B series) and Solid Core (C series) DC current transducers for automation applications
- Jumper selectable ranges:
- Split Core: current ranges from 50 A to 200 A
- Solid Core: current ranges from 5 A to 100 A
- Several output : 4-20 mA, 0-5V or 0-10 V
- from 1 % accuracy (Split Core) to 2 % (Solid Core)
- Bandwidth DC
- DC currents measurements with galvanic isolation
- Power supply: +24 VDC
- Isolation test voltage: 3 kVRMS / 50 HZ / 1 min
- Temperature range -20°C to +50°C
- Weight: 120 g
- UL94-V0 recognized materials
- The products are CE certified regarding their electromagnetic compatibility according to the European Directive 2004/108/EEC and tested according to the standard IEC 61326.
- The products are CE certified regarding their Safety according to the European Directive 2006/95/EEC and tested according to the standard IEC 61010-1.
- Complete range for DC current measurement for application using standard output (PLC).
- Ideal to monitor new or retrofit installations like battery, DC motors or HAVC elements