- Srovės keitiklis su uždara atbulinio ryšio kilpa (C/L)
- Srovės keitiklis su atvira atbulinio ryšio kilpa (O/L)
- Vienpolės maitinimo įtampos srovės keitiklis
- Eta technologijos keitikliai
- Didelio tikslumo srovės keitikliai LF xx10 serija
- LH serijos srovės keitikliai
- HOYS ir HOYL - skirti montuoti tiesiai ant laidininko bėgio
- Dabartiniai „GO-SME“ ir „GO-SMS“ serijos SMD technologijos keitikliai
In the range of offered products, DACPOL has current and voltage transducers from LEM.
We specialize in comprehensive supply of subassemblies to: ENERGOELECTRONICS, ELECTROTECHNICS, ELECTRONICS, AUTOMATICS and PNEUMATICS, we do not only deal with commercial activities, but also consultancy, service and production.
Regardless of whether you order individual products from the LEM current and voltage transducers department, or buy them in bulk quantities, we offer a comprehensive delivery of all products.
The LEM current and voltage transducers department offers a wide range for engineers from many areas of the broadly understood industry. Our clients have known for many years that they can rely on the quality of our products. We are constantly striving to make the order process, the purchase from the LEM current and voltage transducers department, as comfortable as possible for our customers, that's why we enable placing orders online and by phone.
Transducers - Application
The main purpose of using electric transducers is to obtain an isolated low-voltage analog or digital signal reflecting the instantaneous value or effective electrical value measured with sufficient accuracy in a given frequency band. This signal can be read or recorded on a meter or monitor, as well as processed to control electrical systems in any processes and devices, ie: converters and inverters, speed controllers for DC and AC motors, robots and automata, buffer and uninterruptible power supplies, electric welders, traction drives, electrical and traction substations
LEM electrical transducers
Electric transducers transform the primary current into a galvanically isolated signal proportional to the instantaneous or effective value of this current in a wide frequency band from 0 to 800 kHz.
They are used to measure constant and variable currents up to 20 kA (for industrial applications and electric traction) and very high currents in galvanic processes up to 500 kA and voltages up to 6400V of effective value.
The basic parameters needed to select the transducer:
- Measured quantities and their values.
- Supply voltage Vc: e.g. 0±12V, 0±15V, 0±24V, +5V, +12V, +24V.
- Frequency band: e.g. 0-50kHz, 0-200kHz, 0-5kHz, 10Hz-6kHz.
- Operating temperature range: e.g. -10...+70°C, -40...+85°C.
- Operating voltage, test voltage isolation upto 18.5kV 50 Hz 1 min.
- Mounting method: for printing, self-contained modules, window dimensions.
- Connection type: e.g. metric (M4, M5), Fast-on, Molex, cable.
- Output signal: e.g. voltage 0-4V, 0-10V, analog current 25-1000mA, compatible with 4-20mA, 0-10V PLC.
- Measurement accuracy: own, total system.
- Standards e.g. EN50178, EMC (89/336/EEC), traction EN50155.
- Electromagnetic compatibility CE.
- Warranty 5 years.
Department of current and voltage transducers cover a wide range of products and on our website you will find, among others:
- Current transducers
- Current transducers with closed feedback loop (C/L)
- Current transducers with open feedback loop (O/L)
- Current transducers supplied with unipolar voltage
- Voltage transducers – LV series
- Voltage transducers – DVL series
- Tractive voltage converter DV 4200/SP4
- Voltage transducers – DVM series
- Precision voltage converters with double magnetic core – CV series
- LEM transducers with 4..20mA or 0..10V output. Alternating current sensors series AT, AP, APR, AKR
- Current measuring transducers - DK Series
- Transducers for measuring AC and/or DC current - DHR-C10 and DHR-C420 IPN = 100..1000 A
- Converters with disjoint cores Converters with HOP disjunction cores
- Series HTR 50 – 500-SB transmitters
- Precision current transducers
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org