- Teoria - Încălzitoarelor cu cuarţ
- Încălzitor cu cuarţ TERM 2000 L și H
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Econos
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Gejzer
- Încălzitor cu cuarț IP24
- Încălzitor cu cuarț IP65
- Încălzitor cu cuarț RCA
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Term2000 RCB
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Term2000 RCC
- Încălzitor cu cuarț TERM2000 RCC IP65
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Term2000 RCE
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Term2000 RCJ
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Term2000 RCK
- Încălzitor cu cuarț Term2000 RCL
In the category of infrared lamps and UV Lamps we offer special sources of light for industrial processes.
Special light sources emitting IR radiation, called infrared radiators, are constructed in the form of quartz pipe with a wolfram filament, filled with halogen of high effectiveness and low inertia during heating.
Infrared radiation is just a natural heat produced in the photo-thermal process and is more effective than conventional heating.
Benefits of IR radiators:
infrared radiation reaches full power sight after the activation,
quartz glass provides high operational safety,
high quality of dried surface,
no side effects of pollution emitted,
long durability (5000h),
possibility to regulate radiation power from 0% - 100%.
Applications of infrared radiators:
hardening of paint and varnish in printing industry,
heating of platforms before inflating PET bottles,
paint and ink drying in polygraph machines,
wood and paper drying,
glue activation in processes in the footwear industry.
Ranges of infrared radiation: shortwave, mid-wave and long-wave. Majority of our radiators emit radiators of the IR-A shortwave range. For many industrial heating processes this range is the most effective - characterized by the deepest filtering in the heating structure.