Pasyvūs komponentai (kondensatoriai, rezistoriai, saugikliai, filtrai)
- Vienfaziai filtrai F.LL.E2. *** A.AN 250VAC 8-63A serijos
- Trifaziai filtrai F.LL.D3 ***A.AN/HN*1 serijos
- ALC 40 serija spausdinimo plokštėms su fiksatoriais
- ALS30 / 31 serija, + 85 ° C
- ALS32 / 33 serija, + 85 ° C
- ALS36 / 37 serija, + 85 ° C
- PEH200 serija, + 85 ° C
- ALS40 / 41 serija, + 105 ° C
- ALS42 / 43 serija, + 105 ° C
- ALS60 / 61 serija, + 85 ° C
- ALS80 / 81 serija, didelis CV, + 105 ° C
- ALS70 / 71 serija, didelis CV, + 85 ° C
Suderinamumas elektromagnetinis EMC
Produktų sąrašas pagal prekės ženklą KEMET
Kemet Company was founded in 1919 and today, with over 100 years of experience, is a global leader in capacitor technologies, electromechanical devices and electromagnetic compatibility solutions.
In 2020 KEMET was acquired by Yageo Corporation in an attempt to create a powerhouse of electronic passive components with polymer, tantalum, ceramic, film and electrolytic capacitors, chip resistors, circuit protection as well as magnetics, sensors, actuators and inductors.
Their range of assortment includes capacitors, EMCs, inductors, sensors, piezo devices, relays, and varistors. They also offer film safety capacitors, environmental sensors, film pulse capacitors, ac and dc current sensors.
Company's products are used in many applications, starting from our everyday life devices and ending on space crafts and medical defibrillators.
Kemet is taking actions towards sustainability and environmental protection. They also operate in compliance with international directives such as conflict minerals which pledges countries from the union that import tin, tantalum, tungsten, and gold, to make sure that in the delivery chain there are no products that could be financing an armed conflict.