Nuotraukos yra skirtos tik informaciniams tikslams. Peržiūrėkite produkto specifikaciją
Šildymo laidai EX sprogioms zonoms, serija ILS… (NF) 250 C
Electrical heating tape for frost protection or temperature maintenance of instrument lines, pipework or vessels in safe or hazardous area environments
- Automatically adjusts heat output in response to heated surface temperature.
- Can be cut-to-length with minimal wastage.
- Suitable for high process temperature maintenance applications up to +225°C.
- Full range of terminations, controls, accessories and approvals available.
- Will not overheat, even when overlapped.
- Available for 220=277V AC. (110V=120V AC upon request)
Quintherm ILS is a super high temperature industrial/commercial grade self-regulating heating tape that can be used for super high process temperature of pipework or vessels in the pharmaceutical [&] chemical or construction industries up to 250°C (switched off) likely to be subject to steam cleaning. It can be cut-to-length on site to match exact pipe lengths without any complicated design considerations.
ILS is approved for use in non-hazardous, hazardous or corrosive environments to world-wide standards.
Its self-regulating characteristics improve safety and reliability. ILS will not overheat or burnout, even if overlapped upon itself. Its power output is automatically self-regulated in response to pipe or heating surface temperature. This ensures safety and reliability.
Installation of ILS is quick and easy, requiring no special tools or skills. Terminations, in-line splicing and power connection components are all available in convenient kits.