Nuotraukos yra skirtos tik informaciniams tikslams. Peržiūrėkite produkto specifikaciją
MIP serijos slėgio keitikliai
Heavy Duty, Media-Isolated Pressure Transducers 1 bar to 60 bar | 15 psi to 870 psi Honeywell
The MIP Series offers a heavy duty, media-isolated pressure transducer in a compact, stainless steel construction for use with a wide range of media including aggressive fluids and water. The MIP Series provides a cost-competitive solution for wide-ranging potential applications in tough environments.
VALUE TO CUSTOMERS
• Total Error Band (TEB) ±0.75 %FSS (Full Scale Span) from -40°C to 125°C: Provides true measurement performance over the compensated temperature range; small error promotes system uptime and efficiency (see Figure 4).
• EMC performance: Operates reliably in the presence of electromagnetic fields, such as wireless signals, RF communication, and electrical devices.
• Hermetically welded design supports almost any media without the use of an internal seal. The sensors are designed to be used in harsh environments that see aggressive media.
• Diagnostics: Beneficial in applications where the sensor functionality and the need to know internal or external failure modes is critical.
• Great customer value: Multiple configuration possibilities provide flexibility of use in the application with no up front NRE or tooling charges.
• Durable: Provides the tough environmental capabilities needed, including long-term stability, insulation resistance and dielectric strength, external freeze-thaw resistance and EMC performance.
NOMENCLATURE AND ORDER GUIDE