Components for Hazardous Areas & Explosive Atmospheres [Ex]
- Computers [Ex|Zone 1/21] without the need for installation
- ZENERA MTL700/7700 safety barriers
- MTL4510/MTL5510 - Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4510B/MTL5510B - Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4511/MTL5511 - Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4513 – MTL5513 - Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4514/B – MTL5514 - Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4514D - MTL5514D - Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4514N - Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4516/C - MTL5516C- Switch / proximity detector interface
- MTL4517 - MTL5517- Switch / proximity detector interface
Passive components (capacitors, resistors, fuses, filters)
- Weighing system protection | LC30 Series
- Surge protection for coaxial applications | AirGuard Series
- Surge protection for video surveillance systems | CPAC Series
- Surge protection for Fieldbus | MA15 Series
- Surge protection for power cabling | MA05/10 Series
- Surge protection for power cabling | MA3350 Series
List of products by brand MTL Instruments
MTL Instruments is a part of Eaton group and Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds series.
Eaton Corporation is an enterprise working in power management, specializing in electronic components and safe electric power systems; hydraulic components; systems and services for industrial and compact devices; fuel systems; hydraulics and pneumatics for commercial and military planes; drive systems for cars and trucks.
MTL products range from (IS) barriers and isolators to sophisticated process control products for harsh environments. They also deliver Intrinsic Safety interfaces, Fieldbus components, systems for use process control applications, industrial network components, HMI and visualization, surge protection, alarm management, and gas analysis.
Their assortment consists of categories like MTL SUM5, intrinsic safety, signal conditioning, HART interfacing, process IO, Fieldbus, industrial ethernet, security, industrial wireless products, HMI and visualization, surge protection, process alarm equipment, gas analysis.
They operate in industries like oil & gas, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, power generation & supply, communications & telecoms, renewable energy, food & beverage, commercial, mining, process, water & wastewater, traffic management, traffic monitoring, and military.