- Thermal relay PTC, type MS(R)220 K
- Thermal relay PTC, type MS(R)220 KA
- Thermal relay PTC, type MS(R)220 VA
- Thermal relay PTC, type MSF 220 K
- Thermal relay PTC, type MSF 220 V / VU
- Temperature-Relay Type TR250
- Temperature Relay Type TR210
- Pt 100-Temperature relay Type TR600 analog
- PTC-Resistor Relay Type MS220C
- PTC Resitor Relay Type MS220C AC/DC 24-240
- Transformator TS1000
- PTC-Resistor Relay Type MS220K
- PTC-Resistor-Relay Type MS220K, AC/DC 24-240V
- PTC-Resistor Relay Type MS220K2
- Temperature-Relay Type TR122D(A)
- PTC-Thermistor-Relay Type MS220VA
- PTC-Thermistor-Relay Type MS220Vi
- PTC-Resistor-Relay Type MS40ZT
- PTC-Resistor Relay Type MS220KA
- PTC-relays Type MSF220SE
- PTC-Resistor Relay MSF220V / MSF220VU
- PTC-relays Type MSF220VL
- PTC-Resistor-Relay Type MSR220K
- PTC-Resistor-Relay Type MSR220K2
- PTC thermal relay type MSR220K6
- PTC-Thermistor-Relay Type MSR220KA
- PTC-Thermistor-Relay Type MSR220VA
- PTC-Thermistor-Relay Type MSR220Vi
- PTC-Resistor-Relay Type MSR820V
- Pt 100-Temperature relays Type TR111V
- Temperature-Relay Type TR122D(A)
- Pt 100-Temperature Relay Type TR400
- Transformer protection temperature relay TR440
- Pt 100-Temperature relay Type TR600 RS485
- Temperature relay Type TR640IP
- Temperature Relay Type TR660IP
- Universal-Relay Type TR800Web
- Pt 100-Temperature relays Type TR1200
- TR1200IP thermal relay
- Thermal relay TS1000
The category of heatsinks, varistors and thermal protection offers a wide range of products aimed for engineers from many areas of broadly understood industry, but also other entities working in this type of business.
Radiators are used for carrying heat created in the power semiconductive device during the flow of the current to the environment. To achieve that, most often used structures are radiators cooled with air or water.
Our offer includes:
Radiators - usage
For filling and eliminating possible imperfections of the connection surface between the cover of the cooled element and the surface of the radiator, special based on silicone thermal conductive greases are used. However, they shouldn't be used in excess - thicker layers reduce heat conduction. One of the important things to be aware of is the right tightness between the cover of the semiconductive device and the radiator. For air radiators it’s helpful to use a pressure power indicator, while for other types the screw should be retightened with a dynamometric wrench.
There’s often a need for electrically isolating the semiconductor from the radiator through a thin insulation plate. Thermal resistance is different for various materials of the plate. For mica plate 0,05 mm thick it’s approx. 1°C/W, for mica plate 0,4 to 0,06 mm thick, which is silver plated on both sides, it’s approx. 0,5° C/W, and for 3 mm thick aluminum plate with an aluminum oxide insulation approx. 0,3°C/W.
We provide thermal bimetal protection and thermistor protection based on PTC thermistors. They are intended for protecting electric engine coils and transformers, devices and power electronic components, and heating devices. These protection measures are produced in the form of a patty for montage on coils and in the version with a metal enclosure with a bolt for screwing in into the engine’s corpus or radiator.
E60 and E80 varistor series is intended mostly for industrial usage, providing perfect overvoltage protection in devices of traffic control, rail and tram traction, power devices, and devices for mining industry. The cover of varistors provides protection from vibrations, air pollution and humidity.