Industrial Enclosures, Keyboards, EMC/RFI Protection
- Bridges with electro-insulated modules
- High-voltage Diode stacks
- Diode module - MOD..P
- Modular two thyristor block for welding machines type A2Q
- Thyristor module - M2T..P
- Thyristor module - M2T..W
- Double diode module MOC..P
- Double thyristor module - M2C..P
- Diode - Thyristor module - M1C..P
- Double diode module MOC..W
- Double thyristor module - M2C..W
Heatsinks, Varistors, Thermal Protection
- Pressure Switches SSZ32
- Resistant sensor with head - ACT-04
- Mini resistant angle sensor - ACT-15
- Resistant sensor with stub pipe and a wire ACT-21
- Resistant sensor for food products temperature measurement - ACT-25
- Straight resistant mini sensor ACT-26
- Resistant sensor - ACT-31
- Environment temperature sensor - ACT-51
- Environment temperature sensor - ACT-59
- Ambient temperature sensor ACT-52
- Average temperature sensor with 4 measuring points
List of products by brand DACPOL
The DACPOL company was established in 1992.
We specialize in comprehensive deliveries of components for: ENERGOELECTRONICS, ELECTROTECHNICS, ELECTRONICS, AUTOMATICS and ENERGY, we deal not only with commercial activities, but also consulting, service and production.
We represent over 200 leading manufacturers of active and passive components, measuring and power modules, fans, heat sinks, induction elements, cabinets climate elements, cables, connectors, insulation materials.
We also offer a wide range of elements for industrial automation and workshop equipment (tools, measuring instruments, chemical preparations and others) and batteries. We design and manufacture power blocks, induction heating, and manufacture and service industrial measuring devices.
We periodically publish our own product catalogs. The DACPOL General Catalog is a collection of all components necessary for the construction and maintenance of devices into one volume. It contains technical information and theoretical issues that will be useful in selecting elements. Another novelty is the application list, which helps to quickly find specific components used in a given application.