Nanuk protection cases - perfect solution for work in difficult conditions
Share your knowledge
Our mission is to provide best quality products, coming from the most reliable supplies on the market, to guarantee safety and durability of offered elements. Once again we managed to extend our assortment with new products in the category of industrial enclosures, keyboards, emc/rfi protection and now we’re offering Nanuk cases - protection cases intended for use in demanding conditions and protecting sensitive equippemnt.
We’re offering small, medium and large Nanuk cases, as well as Nano cases, wheeled cases, long cases, and numerous special accessories for Nanuk cases, including w tym m.in. case organizers, filling foams, drying inserts, TSA Nanuk clamps, aluminum/polycarbonate panels, Nanuk converters, and TSA Latch sets.
Nanuk cases - the highest quality in extreme conditions.
Nanuk protection cases are a perfect solution for organizing, protecting and transporting equipment - thanks to light and tough NK-7 resin shell they’re resistant to shocks and damages, also equipped with PowerClaw latching system and protecting equipment due to perfect seal construction, waterproofness (IPX7) and dustproof-ness (IP6X). Additionally, all Nanuk cases, except long cases, are intended for airline hand luggage. Small, medium and large cases have MIL-SPEC certified enclosures.
NANO 310, 320, 330 cases are intended for use mostly in harsh environments. They have waterproofness (IPX7) and dustproof-ness (IP6X), rubber protection stripes, polycarbonate cover, and Smartstrap system, which reduce possibility of mechanical damages of equipment inside the case. Some of main usages include phone, key, wallet, credit card, SD card, and lighters’ protection.
Wheeled Nanuk cases are intended for protection and transportation of bigger equipment e.g. sizable electronics. In addition to resistance to shocks, water and dusts, they also have durable poliuretan wheels for use in demanding terrain. They’re also equipped with a pressure regulating valve and integrated motage system, as well as have a MIL-SPEC certificate and can be used as airline hand luggage.
Long Nanuk cases - designed for sports professionals, hunters and military service workers. Just like other types they comply with IP67 standards, are waterproof and dustproof, and have a PowerClaw system. The long Nanuk case works as an indestructible MIL-Spec case, equipped with a bracket holding the cover.
Certified protection of Nanuk covers
Nanuk is a Canadian leader on the production market of protection cases intended for use in demanding conditions. All Nanuk cases have special certificates that prove their safety and that they’re constructed for use in given conditions. Nanuk guarantees the compliance with certificates such as:
- IPX7 ingress protection waterproof - cases can be submerged in up to 1 m of water for a period of 30 minutes.
- IP6X ingress protection dustproof - 100% protection against dust.
- ATA specification 300 (category 1 impact) - cases are suitable for minimum 100 airline trips. No damage occurs even when a 6kg object falls on to the case from a height of 0.5 m.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 drop test - weights ranging from 6.8 to 31.8 kg can fall on to the case from a height of no less than 48 cm.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 vibrations - can withstand repetitive shocks during transportation.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 rainfalls - can withstand a ranfoll that lasts up to 4h at a rate of 10 cm/hr.
- MIL-STD-810 - resistance when the case is submerged in a basin of water 1m deep for 1 hour, and the case being heated to 40 degrees F higher than the water’s temperature.
New release - temperature monitoring relays TELE HaaseWe’re annoucing a new release in our permanent offer of automation products from our renowned supplier TELE Haase -...Read more