Nowadays, the technological advancement and demand for new solutions are unstoppable and increasing with a remarkable speed. It creates new opportunities, but also new problems for the industrial sectors.
More and more applications require using level sensors, that are adjusted to various, sometimes very demanding and harsh, work conditions.
Our offer of industrial sensors includes, among others, level sensors from series such as:
- Level sensors LRN series; sensors with an analog output - LVCS series;
- Level sensors for severe environmental conditions;
- Flameproof F/S FP ATEX sensors;
- T3000 Liquid level pressure transmitters.
What is a floating level sensor?
It is a device also called pump switch, floating switch or level regulator switch - it controls liquid level, and is designed mainly for use in containers, pump systems and wells. Liquid level sensors are very common solutions for various electronic projects.
Applications of level sensors
Level sensors, depending on their type and intended application, have various options of usage in industrial sectors, such as identifying and measuring: cooling liquids low level; oil or fuel level; boiler safety level; flood state control; in food vending machines; medical equipment; food and beverages sectors; marine; oil & gas.
Other applications include:
- containers, pumps, wells;
- low and high liquid level sensors - protection from dry-processing and overload;
- possibility to use in drinking water, with clear liquid, sewage, turbulent liquid, aggressive (acid, solvents, hydrocarbons, sea water, perfumes, paints), and in explosive areas 0, 1, 2 (gas) and 20, 21, 22 (dust);
- automotives - petrol level; construction;
- wastewater tanks, pools, aquariums;
Plastic float sensors
Plastic float sensors are used in:
- tanks, pumping stations and wells;
- low and high liquid level alarm - protection against dry running and overflow;
- pump operation control;
- can be used in drinking water tanks, with transparent liquids, sewage, agitated and aggressive liquids (acids, solvents, hydrocarbons, sea water, perfumes, paints), and in potentially explosive zones 0, 1, 2 (gas) and 20, 21 22 (dust);
- automotive applications - fuel level;
- septic tanks, swimming pools, aquariums;
- home automation - connecting with other modules.
Metal float sensors
Metal float sensors are used for technically advanced measurements of various media. The measurement is based on the contactless method, using a set consisting of a magnetron placed inside a rod and a magnet placed in a float.
Sensors for hazardous areas
We offer level sensors for potentially explosive areas. sensors intended for operation in a potentially explosive atmosphere. The offered sensors are certified as a Simple Device in intrinsically safe circuits. Made of stainless steel, mounted vertically or horizontally depending on the model.
T3000 series hydrostatic probes are pressure sensors used for precise depth measurements in open and closed water bodies. Their principle of operation is based on the hydrostatic method - i.e. on determining the hydrostatic pressure generated by a mass of a certain height of a column of any liquid. The probe is immersed vertically and directly into the liquid. The sensor hangs behind the probe cable and the stabilizing weight helps to maintain the vertical position.
Hydrostatic probes - applications:
- management of water reservoirs, canals, culverts and watercourses;
- deep wells;
- chemical, petroleum, shipbuilding and food industries;
- pumping of liquids, treatment plants, treatment stations, retention tanks and rainwater;
- measurement of the level of rivers and lakes.